Monday, May 11, 2015

Motivation Monday: Just Go

Go. Two letters. One word. Carrying more power than any other word in the English dictionary.
Mondays suck. Let's face it. Regardless of the profession, Mondays defeat 87% of the population. The other 13%? My bet is they are just better liars than the rest of us. What is it, though, that wouldn't make a Monday suck? Getting up at 6am to splurge on a venti carmel latte with your husband? Packing your bags and venturing to a country you have always dreamed of going? Calling your kids in sick to school, taking the day off and building the giganticist blanket fort known to man? I don't know or actually care what would make your Monday suck less, that part is irrelevant. You know. Now,

No comments:

Post a Comment