Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Travel Tuesdays


If you want to sign up for my email list, click HERE

I haven't left the country yet. Still, Tuesdays are dedicated to travel. and sales. For you, Travel Tuesdays may be known as cheapie Tuesdays. Steal Tuesdays. I-can't-believe-I-just-got-that-deal Tuesdays. Either way, Tuesdays are something to watch here on Wentworth Wisdom.

For the next 60 days, Trav and I will be standing in a different country (most-likely) every Tuesday. I will be giving a few hints and pictures. From my store Wentworth Wisdom, I will be holding a sale on one item each Thursday. Whoever guesses the correct country first, gets to choose the product that will be put on sale. 60% off to be exact. 1% for every day that we will be gone.

To guess: 
~Comment on this blog.
~Comment on my instagram post.
(Follow me on instagram HERE)
~E-mail me @ wentworthwisdom@gmail.com

What to say in your comment:
~The country you think Travis and I are located
~The product you want to be put on sale



If you just want to guess and don't really care about a product being put on sale, stay tuned. I might be doing a Starbucks gift card for the correct guesser (because everyone deserves a latte on me).


Thanks for reading everyone!

Smiles,
Monica Wentworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment